Tankless Water Heater Repairs—Without the Stress
When your water heater suddenly stops working, it can be stressful. Our plumbers strive to make the whole process—from diagnosing your tankless unit to repairing it—as smooth as possible.
When you hire us, you'll also get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to repair a tankless water heater in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $300
- Average cost: $600
- High cost: $900
Factors that affect cost
- The part that needs to be repaired/replaced: Some water heater parts are more expensive and require more labor to repair or replace than others. For example, replacing an electric heating element will cost more than flushing out sediment buildup.
- Whether your tankless unit is covered by the warranty: If you still have a valid parts and/or labor warranty, you may not have to pay as much to repair your tankless water heater.
- The plumber you hire: An experienced plumber will likely charge more to repair your water heater. However, an experienced plumber will fix the problem correctly the first time, which will save you money on future repairs.
How it works
- We help you schedule an in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (651) 228-9200 to set an appointment (at a time that's convenient for you) with one of our plumbers.
- We send a plumber to your home - Thirty minutes before the plumber arrives, you'll get a courtesy call to let you know they're on their way.
- We diagnose the problem and give you upfront pricing - Our plumber will inspect your water heater to find the issue. After discussing the issue with you, our plumber will give you honest, upfront pricing on the cost to fix the problem.
- We repair your tankless unit - After you agree to a price, we'll repair your tankless unit quickly and efficiently. And before we leave your home, we'll make sure you're getting hot water and that everything is working perfectly.
"Water heater went out in the late A.M. yesterday. Talked with MSP since they just checked and cleaned our furnace in November. GREAT customer service by phone, and they scheduled a plumber to come by to inspect by mid-afternoon. The plumber inspected and a new water heater was installed in no time. Hot water by dinner time! YAHOO!! Way to go MSP!!"