Tankless Water Heater Installations—Without the Stress
Choosing a new tankless water heater can be stressful. Our plumbers minimize the pressure by helping you pick the right unit for your home. Plus, they're trained to follow the highest manufacturer installation standards, so you can rest easy knowing you're getting the best service possible.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Same-day service
- Honest, upfront pricing
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to install a tankless water heater in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $5,000
- Average cost: $6,500
- High cost: $9,000
Factors that affect cost
- Whole-home vs. point-of-use units: Whole-home units serve all of the hot water appliances/fixtures in your home, while point-of-use units only serve the appliances/fixtures in one area of your home (kitchen, laundry room, etc.). Whole-home units are more expensive than a single point-of-use unit.
- Flow rate: The greater the flow rate, the more expensive the water heater will be. However, units with a higher flow rate are capable of delivering more hot water at once, allowing you to run multiple water fixtures without a drop in pressure.
- Efficiency: The more efficient the tankless unit, the more expensive it will be. That said, more efficient units also use less energy, which will cut down your energy bills.
- Fuel source: You can choose a tankless unit that's powered by gas or electricity. Gas is a cheaper fuel source here in Minneapolis-St. Paul, which means we usually recommend you go with a gas-powered unit.
- The plumber you hire: The more experienced the plumber, the more they'll likely charge to install your water heater. But an experienced plumber will get the job done right the first time, which will save you money in the long run.
How it works
- We help you schedule an in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (651) 228-9200 to set up a time that's convenient for you.
- We send a plumber to your home - You'll get a courtesy call 30 minutes before the plumber arrives.
- We give you price recommendations - Our plumber will take into account your family's budget and hot water needs, so we can provide you with the best tankless unit recommendations for your home. We'll provide honest, upfront pricing on all of your installation options. Once you make your decision, you'll sign off on the final price—no surprise bills later!
- We install your tankless water heater - We'll make sure you're getting hot water and your tankless unit is working perfectly before we leave.
"Great company! Excellent service, they were fast and efficient with replacing a water heater and did a great job cleaning up afterwards also. I would definitely recommend to anyone!"