Stress-Free Heat Pump Installations
Choosing a new heat pump for your home can be confusing. We simplify the process by recommending options that fit your heating/cooling preferences and budget. Plus, we'll install your new system quickly and professionally, so you can rest assured knowing your heat pump will last for years to come.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
Cost to install a heat pump in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Low cost: $4,669
Average cost: $5,009
High cost: $5,689
Factors that affect cost
- Heat pump efficiency: Heat pump efficiency is measured by HSPF and SEER, which tell you how energy efficient a heat pump is in winter and summer, respectively. The higher the HSPF and SEER rating, the more energy efficient (and expensive) the heat pump will be.
- Heat pump size: Heat pump is is measured by "tonnage," which tells you how much heat a system can transfer in an hour. The higher the tonnage, the more expensive a heat pump will be. A comfort specialist will help you determine the correct heat pump size for your home.
- Advanced features: Advanced features like a variable-speed blower or scroll compressor will help improve your comfort and increase the lifespan of your heat pump. However, adding these features will raise the overall installation cost.
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Heat Pump in Minneapolis-St. Paul?"
How it works
- Schedule a free in-home furnace estimate - We do our best to work around your schedule.
- Discuss your comfort needs - We'll send over one of our comfort specialists (a trained technician—not a pushy salesman). Our comfort specialist will discuss your heating/cooling needs, budget, and any comfort problems you're experiencing.
- Choose the best system for YOU - We sell a variety of heat pumps, which allows us to present you with more options that fit your needs and your budget. We'll recommend different heat pump options and provide upfront pricing for each.
- Enjoy your new heat pump - Once you choose a system, we do all the work. And before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new heat pump is working perfectly so you can enjoy comfortable, conditioned air.
“The install team did a great job. They worked very hard to make sure everything was done well and explained everything to me! My house was a challenge and they nailed it!" - Mike T.