We Take the Stress Out of Furnace Shopping
Shopping for a new furnace can be intimidating. Our goal is to take the stress out of shopping. We'll help you find a furnace that fits your home, heating preferences and budget. Whether you're concerned about price, energy efficiency, noise or all of the above, we'll help you find the right furnace for your Twin Cities home.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google and have over 2,000 online reviews.
Cost to install a furnace in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $3,000
- Average cost: $5,000
- High cost: $12,000
Factors that affect cost
- Furnace efficiency: The AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating measures how efficiently the furnace turns gas into heat. The higher the AFUE rating, the more energy efficient—and also more expensive—the furnace will be.
- Furnace size: The bigger the furnace's heating capacity, the more expensive the furnace will be. Your plumber will help you determine the size you need for your home.
- Comfort features: If you add advanced comfort features like a variable-speed blower, modulating gas burner or a insulated blower compartment, the installation cost will increase.
How it works
- You schedule a free in-home furnace estimate - With Minneapolis St. Paul, you’ll get a professional comfort specialist, not a pushy salesman.
- We meet you in your home - You’ll meet with our trained comfort specialist to discuss you needs, budget, and any heating problems your current home has.
- You’ll be presented with options - We sell a wide variety of furnace makes and models, allowing us to present you with more options that fit your needs and your budget.
- You decide what’s best for YOU - And once you make your decision, the number you sign off on is the final number—no surprise bills later!
“Who would have thought having your furnace go out on you could be a positive experience??! Nick form Minneapolis St. Paul Plumbing took the fear and anxiety out of the ordeal by thoroughly explaining the process. I was greatly impressed by his professional and genuine customer service. He wasn't just out to make a sale, but develop good old fashioned trust with authenticity. Thanks!”