Stress-Free Boiler Repairs
A boiler breakdown can be stressful. Our techs make the whole repair process as painless as possible. They'll quickly diagnose the problem and get your boiler working again—all while you sit back and relax.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to repair a boiler in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $200
- Average cost: $600
- High cost: $1,000+
Factors that affect cost
- What's wrong with your boiler: Some boiler parts are more expensive to repair or replace than others. For example, you'll pay more to replace a circulator pump than you will to repair an ignitor switch.
- Whether your boiler is covered by the warranty: If your manufacturer parts warranty is valid, you may not have to pay as much to repair your boiler.
- How often you've had the boiler maintained: If your boiler has been well-maintained over the years, you probably won't have to pay as much for your repair. That's because during regular boiler maintenance, the tech can catch minor issues that would have turned into expensive repairs.
- The HVAC contractor you hire: The more experienced the contractor, the more they'll likely charge to repair your boiler. But an experienced contractor will repair your boiler correctly the first time, which will save you money in the long run.
Learn more about these factors by reading our blog article, "How Much Does a Residential Boiler Repair Cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?"
How it works
- We help you schedule an in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (615) 315-8275. We offer same-day service.
- We send an HVAC tech to your home - You'll get a courtesy call 30 minutes before the tech arrives.
- We diagnose the problem and give you upfront pricing - Our tech will take the time to find the root problem and explain it to you. Then, your tech will discuss with you options to fix your boiler and give you honest, upfront pricing for each. No sleazy sales tactics or surprises when you get the bill.
- We repair your boiler - This is the best part: You sit back and relax while we fix your boiler. Before we leave your home, we'll clean up any messes and make sure your boiler is working in tip-top shape.
“Our 25-year-old boiler was just not able to make it one more winter without a little TLC. Fortunately, Minneapolis St. Paul Plumbing, Heating and Air was available! Mitch was able to make it out that day and after fully explaining our options, was able to complete the work in a timely and professional manner. We are looking forward to many years of partnership with the team, to ensure that our home’s heating and cooling units receive needed maintenance.” – Julie