Duct Cleaning Services by World-Class Professionals
The air that circulates in our home isn’t as clean as you might think. In fact, the air inside our homes can contain particles and pollutants, like mold, bacteria, dust, pollen and more. Oer time, those particles and pollutants can settle in your ducts and affect the air quality of your home. That’s where we come in.
All of our techs are highly-trained to thoroughly clean your air ducts, so no matter how dirty they are, we will clean them completely —100% guaranteed.
If you hire us to clean your ducts you’ll also get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantee on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews
Cost of duct cleaning in Minneapolis-St. Paul
The cost of duct cleaning starts at about $300, but the price can be higher depending on the following factors:
- The type of contaminants in your ductwork: If you have visible mold growth or a pest infestation in your air ducts, then the cost of the cleaning will be higher.
- The amount of ductwork in your home: Typically, larger homes have more ductwork because of their size. Larger homes may also have more than one HVAC system, which means the duct system is used for the AC and furnace. If you have a larger home, you’ll likely pay more for duct cleaning because the job will take longer.
- The type of ductwork you have: Some duct material is harder to clean than other materials, which will increase the cost.
- Location of your ducts: The harder your ducts are to access, usually the more expensive it will be to have them cleaned. Normally ducts are located in attics and other crawlspaces, but if you have a flat roof or your ducts are hard to access, the cost of duct cleaning will increase.
How it works
- We help you schedule an in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (651) 288-9200. We'll work around your plans and preferred timetable.
- We send a duct cleaning specialist to your home - You'll get a courtesy call 30 minutes before they arrive.
- We give you upfront pricing - Our duct cleaning specialist will do a preliminary inspection of your ductwork to give you an upfront and honest quote for the job.
- We clean your ducts - Throughout the whole process, our skilled duct cleaners will take extra precautions to ensure your ducts are handled with care. If you’re not 100% satisfied with our work after the duct cleaning, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right with you.
Benefits to Duct Cleaning
- Reduces dust and allergens around your home
- Increases AC efficiency
- Eliminates odors
- Extends the life of your AC system
“We had Josh out today to fix some indoor air quality and comfort issues. The work that was completed looks great compared to the work my handyman husband did originally. I am extremely impressed with the work he provided today along with the courteous services and the cleanliness he showed while working. He took caution to the care of all my animals (dogs and cats) while coming in and out of the house. I would recommend and always continue using Minneapolis Saint Paul Heating and Air for any future services.” – Jennifer K.