St. Paul, MN area forced air furnace repair, installation, replacement and home heating service specialists
Furnace repair, all makes and models
- Natural gas forced air furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Forced air heating experts
- Seasonal furnace tune ups and safety checks
- Authorized Carrier & Payne furnace dealer and installer
- Duct work repair and additions
- All your home heating and air needs
Furnace maintenance and tune ups,
all makes and models
To keep your current furnace running efficiently
without breakdowns, have yearly inspections.
reduce monthly costs and increase performance.
- Recommended by furnace manufacturers
- Maintain peak operating efficiency
- Extend equipment life
- Prevent costly breakdowns
Furnace replacement and installation
If your furnace is 10 to 15 years old, a new furnace
installation can save monthly energy bills to pay for itself.
- Energy Star rated models save energy
- No obligation installation / replacement proposals
- Factory authorized Carrier Heating and Air dealer
Call today for furnace heating system repairs, maintenance or replacement, 651-789-0628.
NEWS! Government mandates will increase the cost to replace your furnace in May, 2013 and beyond, learn more, CLICK HERE.
Minneapolis St. Paul Plumbing Heating Air • 640 Grand Ave, St Paul, MN 55105-3498 • Phone: (651) 789-0628
We serve the entire Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota area, including:
Roseville, Arden Hills, North Oaks, Shoreview, White Bear Lake, Vadnais Heights, Mendota Heights, West St. Paul,
South St. Paul, Eagan,Oakdale, Woodbury, Maplewood, Cottage Grove.
The Blue Oval And Ribbon Logo Is A Service Mark Of Minneapolis Saint Paul Plumbing Heating Air